Company setup in Ras Al Khaimah (offshore business)
Ras Al Khaimah – commonly referred to as RAK – is one of the seven emirates that make up the UAE federation. With its 416,600 population the emirate boasts of beautiful mountains, red sandy desert and lush green plains along with a series of creeks and lagoons. It has a rich heritage dating back 5,000 years, which manifests in numerous historical sites, forts and abandoned villages. The Emirati culture is omnipresent in Ras Al Khaimah and you will be welcomed with the warm Arabic hospitality wherever you go.
It is located 100 kilometer from Dubai and relatively close to other major economies to which it is connected by Emirates Road and other smaller roads. Due to its strategic location between the East and West, it has managed to be the center of traditional shipbuilding and trade and has recently become of quarrying and manufacturing and tourism. Since 2003, the government of RAK has invested heavily in education and public utilities, and has pursued an economic diversification policy, promoting industrialization and tourism in the emirate.
RAK Offshore offers firms and individuals a wide variety of services and structures that are committed to non-residents. Some of the main businesses of many international firms that are registered with RAK Offshore are related to real estate and property investments. RAK has been able to create effective infrastructure projects and polices that are able to provide international firms the best environment for their offshore companies.
One of the main benefits of RAK Offshore are that it offers complete privacy and confidentiality where under the law, the IBC (International Business Company) owners are kept confidential, making sure that the business environment of the offshore is helpful for both the individual and corporate investors.
Major benefits of RAK Offshore:
- 100% tax free in UAE
- 100% expat ownership
- No UAE national sponsor required
- No NOC (no objection certificate) is required in case of employment in the UAE or other GCC states
- Minimum capital of the company is 10,000 AED with 10,000 shares of each 1 AED value
- An individual can set up a RAKIA Offshore Company as a sole shareholder, director and secretary of the company
- Proximity to entire Gulf and global market
Other added benefits:
- Can be registered remotely (JAFZA Offshore requires presence of minimum. 2 directors).
- No physical presence is required in UAE
- Quick company registration, usually within two working days once all documents are provided
- Open a corporate bank account in the UAE in a variety of major foreign currencies.
- No annual audit is required
- Simple and efficient recruitment procedures.
- A high level of administrative support.
- The easiest way to make an international trade business
For detailed information on the license types and business activities contact our advisers at firstname.lastname@example.org for complete further assistance.